Customer agrees to comply with the rules, regulations and policies applicable to any network, server, computer database, web site, newsgroup or ISP that you access through Coastside Net services. Any violation of such rules, regulations and policies may serve as cause for Coastside Net to suspend or terminate your service.
- Customer agrees not to resell the Service or otherwise make available to anyone outside the Premises the ability to use the Service (i.e. wi-fi, or other methods of networking), in whole or in part, directly or indirectly, or on a bundled or unbundled basis. The Service is for personal and non-commercial use only and you agree not to use the Service for operation as an Internet service provider or for any business enterprise or purpose, or as an end-point on a non-Coastside.net local area network or wide area network;
- Customer agrees that an infraction of any of the below is considered a material breach of its Network Access Agreement with Coastside Net, and further, that such infraction(s) may result in immediate termination of said Agreement.
- Customers may not send unsolicited bulk mail messages ("junk mail" or "spam") to any person who does not wish to receive it. If a recipient asks to stop receiving email the customer must not send that person any further email.
- Customer agrees that Coastside Net reserves the right, with or without notice, to suspend or terminate the service provided to you under this Addendum upon the first or subsequent occurrence of any of the following events:
- The service is used in a manner which constitutes violation of any tariff, regulation, treaty or law (including, without limitation, copyright, privacy, criminal and international law);
- The service is used in a manner which is intended to abuse or to violate the privacy or property rights of others;
- The service is used to attempt to break security, or in fact, to break security of any computer network, or to access an account which does not belong to Customer;
- Customer agrees to immediately notify CoastsideNet of any unauthorized use of your account, and/or any breach, or attempted breach, of security known to you;
- Customer agrees that posting commercial messages to a USENET group requires that commercial postings have been approved by the specific USENET group in its charter;
- Forging electronic mail headers (addresses), or any other method used to disguise Customers identity, is strictly prohibited;
- Mail-bombing, that is sending mass amounts of e-mail to one recipient or system, with the intent to render said system dysfunctional;
- Non-authorized relays through any third party systems is strictly prohibited;
- Syn flood attacks, that is to overburden a recipient computer system by sending a high volume of spurious data which effectively impedes functionality, or totally disables recipient system(s), and any other methods of denial of service, are strictly prohibited;
- Customer agrees that its customers must be bound to these same restrictions, and that such violation(s) by its customers is deemed to be a material breach by Customer.
Reports of violations should be forwarded to email@example.com. To insure prompt response, a violation report should include a description of the violation, complete message headers and a valid return receipt from the complainant.